Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: JRSC 6 psi, Civic Ex?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member HondaCivicEx98's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2000
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Any possibility to get up to 150 hp out of that kit running 6 psi? I currently have that kit but the power seems dissappointed.
    i have DC 4-2-1 header, SP trust and stock intake with down tube for cold air, timiing at 8 btdc.
    pls help. thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member stealthex's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2000
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found a website the other day but I can't find it now. Anyway, there are dyno graphs of a 95 civic ex with JRSC and DPR head work. It made 150hp and 130 ftlb(not sure on torque).

  3. #3
    Inactive Member waveoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 1999
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try this page http://www.uneaqdesigns.com/civic/dynos.html I'm totally satisfied with the way my car drives with the SC. I've had it for almost 2 years now since I put the SC in and I always look forward to driving somewhere. smile I don't have any numbers but I should have some track times by next weekend.

    ------------------
    Fred G.
    '97 Civic EX supercharged http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/track/4059
    Beech 1900D driver...2,558 shp, 10,000+ ft./lbs. tq., top speed 331 mph

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •